When the power goes down, all heating devices will go down too. That’s not so bad during summer, but during winter, it’s not that much fun… Although, there are many things you can do during a blackout that help to keep you warm. Let me tell you about them.
1) When you have a solar power portable battery, you have options. You can look for an electric heater that is suitable to turn on your portable battery OR you could also use an electric blanket to keep you warm, that you can also connect at your portable battery.
2) Another thing you might be able to do is to seal all doors and windows with any material, keep all doors and windows closed at all times, and eventually you could install a tent in the smallest room in your house stay inside. The smaller the place, the better.
3) Make sure you wear layers in clothing. That will most definitely help you to keep warm.
4) Make sure to move a lot, body movements will keep you warm.
5) Another thing every preppier should need it a fireplace. This one works independently of the electricity network and you will always have a heated room that way. Make sure to stock up on enough wood.
What are your hacks to keep warm during a blackout? Let me know in the comments!