If there is one its every prepper needs, it must be duct tape. It’s easy to use, it’s cheap and it’s just super handy. It can pretty much fit anything around the house. It has multiple possibilities of use:
- It will help you to secure any materials from moisture, such as for example food, but also other things you might store
- It will help you to repair lots of stuff. For example, when your tent goes broke, it can repair any cuts to protect you from windy and rainy weather
- It will help you with your fist aid needs. For example helping you to bandage wounds. It can even help you to remove splinters in any limb.
- It can help you to build a fire. The fibers of duct tape can work to accelerate a fire starter!
- It can be used as handcuff or to silence anyone who is a treat to you.
- It can be used to make your shoes stronger and water resistant.
As you can see, there are many possibilities with duct tape, you absolutely need this on in your survival kit :)